Project Manager Assistant
McCree is looking for a Project Manager Assistant to join our Team! The Project Manager Assistant provides support to Project Managers.
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: McCree offers highly-competitive compensation and benefits. Compensation is based on qualifications and experience.
Compensation is negotiable.
- Insures all outside correspondence and information to and from McCree is consistent and correct.
- Knowledgeable of all assigned jobs and current job information.
- Liaison between all outside people and Project Managers.
- Assists Project Managers, Estimators, or Architects when required.
- Trains new personnel when appropriate.
- Prepares Owner contracts
- Assists with permitting and bonding requirements as needed.
- Set up jobs in Project Management Software.
- Populates subcontractor lists in Project Management Software and prepares subcontract agreements.
- Obtain and track necessary Subcontractor required documents.
- Processes RFI’s, maintain log, and keep up to date.
- Processes ODP’s, maintain log, and keep up to date.
- Prepares meeting minutes.
- Processes submittals and keeps submittal log current.
- Provides the Accounting department approved Owner Schedule of Values.
- Assists with monthly billing.
- Maintains draw logs, if necessary and keep up to date.
- Keeps documents in Procore current and keep up to date.
- Prepares and maintains releases of lien, guaranty/warranties and closeout packages
- Distributes job specific Subcontractor and Vendor payments.
- Keeps Project Manager and other team members honestly informed about all aspects of job, our customers, and our suppliers.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or general education degree and/or minimum 5 years related experience.
- Computer literate including excel, outlook, word, and online construction software like Procore, and utilize all McCree software proficiently.
Must work a minimum of 40 hours per week and be available during normal office hours and job hours that may vary depending upon other established duties and responsibilities and additional hours as required to meet the goals and objectives of the company.
McCree promotes an equal employment opportunity workplace that includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these duties. This job description may not be all inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.