Pipe Superintendent (SiteWork)
McCree is looking for a Sitework/Pipe Superintendent to join our Team! The Sitework/Pipe Superintendent directs activities of workers concerned with sitework projects by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: McCree offers highly-competitive compensation and benefits. Compensation is based on qualifications and experience.
Compensation is negotiable.
- Must have experience with self-performed work, earthwork, underground utilities, concrete flatwork and curbs, asphalt paving, and landscaping.
- Schedule/manage labor, equipment, materials, and subcontractors.
- Order procurement of tools and materials to be delivered at specified times to conform to work schedules.
- Understand project budgets and costs.
- Complete projects within budget and schedule.
- Confer with and direct supervisory personnel and subcontractors engaged in planning and executing work procedures, interpreting specifications, and coordinating various phases of construction to prevent delays.
- Confer with supervisory and engineering personnel and inspectors and suppliers of tools and materials to resolve construction problems and improve construction methods.
- Coordinate with Company/Project Managers.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve.
- Serve as the Company’s designated Competent Person with regard to safety.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); minimum 5 years’ experience in supervision of sitework construction; computer skills desired.
- Computer literate, utilizing all McCree software proficiently. This includes Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, etc. Procore is preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- OSHA 30 Hour certification, First Aid Certification, CPR Certification, Power Activated tools certificate and Forklift certificate.
Must work a minimum of 40 hours per week and job hours that may vary depending upon other established duties and responsibilities and any additional time as required to meet goals and objectives. Superintendents may start up to 30 minutes early and stay up to 30 minutes late for the purpose of lying out and storing tools and equipment, completion of paperwork and other activities necessary for the efficient operation of the job site. This is to be applied on a daily basis as job conditions dictate.
McCree promotes an equal employment opportunity workplace that includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these duties. This job description may not be all inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.