Drywall Hanger / Framer
The Drywall Hanger/Finisher is to assist and support the job classification of the Superintendent as directed.
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: McCree offers highly-competitive compensation and benefits. Compensation is based on qualifications and experience.
Compensation is negotiable.
- Must be able to lay out walls, doors, and windows
- Must be able to frame walls (metal or wood framing)
- Be proficient at hanging drywall
- Be proficient at sanding and finishing drywall
- Must be able to paint
- Must have the ability to read blueprints
- General knowledge of all construction trades
- Must be able to follow direction from supervisors, be flexible and willing to perform other tasks when needed.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) acceptable or equivalent construction experience. Must be familiar with blueprints and read and understand written and verbal instructions.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Powder activated tool certificate.
Must work a minimum of 40 hours per week and job hours that may vary depending upon other established duties and responsibilities and any additional time as required to meet goals and objectives.
McCree promotes an equal employment opportunity workplace that includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these duties. This job description may not be all inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.