Commercial Construction Project Manager
Are you looking for a fast-paced job that will allow you to utilize your superior organizational and customer service skills in a rewarding environment? If you enjoy overseeing projects and have exceptional motivational and conflict-resolution skills, we would love to have you become a respected member of our team! You will work with customers, management, subcontractors, and members of our team and can showcase your ability to multitask in every environment. As a construction Project Manager at McCree, you can use your confidence in mathematics and analytical capabilities to assist McCree in exceeding quarterly and annual goals. When you work for McCree, you will be involved in actively meeting the challenges that come with being a key player in the success of cultivating business relationships.
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: McCree offers highly-competitive compensation and benefits. Compensation is based on qualifications and experience.
Compensation is negotiable.
- Direct and oversee construction projects from conception to completion while monitoring compliance with safety and building regulations.
- Coordinate subcontractors and the construction team to meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Prepare external and internal reports relating to job status, daily progress, estimates and deliverables.
- Negotiate agreement terms, manage construction contract drafts, and obtain permits.
- Communicate with the responsible parties to ensure quality construction exceeds company standard and proper industry techniques and processes are utilized, while ensuring the clients needs and wants are efficiently met.
- Review projects on a daily basis to ensure quality construction standards exist and estimates remain in budget.
- Supervise construction projects to ensure they are completed on time and exceed the customer’s requirements.
- Work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment to plan and coordinate all aspects of the building process from hiring subcontractors to working with engineers, architects and vendors.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in building science, construction management, or civil engineering
- Contractors and Engineering license preferred
- Ten years’ experience preferred in a variety of different types of construction
- Possess the skills to mentor and motivate staff, and superior management and delegation capabilities
- Good written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills
- Computer literate, utilizing all McCree software, Microsoft Project, Timberline, Excel, and Procore
- Computer literate, utilizing all McCree software proficiently. This includes Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, etc. Timberline is preferred.
Must work a minimum of 40 hours per week and job hours that may vary depending upon other established duties and responsibilities and any additional time as required to meet goals and objectives. Superintendents may start up to 30 minutes early and stay up to 30 minutes late for the purpose of lying out and storing tools and equipment, completion of paperwork and other activities necessary for the efficient operation of the job site. This is to be applied on a daily basis as job conditions dictate.
McCree promotes an equal employment opportunity workplace that includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these duties. This job description may not be all inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.