CDL Driver / Equipment Operator
McCree is looking for a Truck Driver / Operator to join our Team! The Truck Driver / Equipment Operator drives truck with capacity under 3 tons to transport materials to and from specified destinations by performing the following duties
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: McCree offers highly-competitive compensation and benefits. Compensation is based on qualifications and experience.
Compensation is negotiable.
- Verifies load against shipping papers. Drives truck to destination. Prepares receipts for load picked up.
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water.
- Make deliveries to the job site to drop off equipment or materials as needed from our shop.
- Pick up purchased material from local vendors and deliver to job site or our shop.
- Assist the construction department in the performing of various small projects as needed.
- Loads and picks up trash from job sites when need arises.
- Proficient in safe operation of fork lifts, lulls, back hoes, tractor, bob cats and concrete pump.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Florida Commercial Driver’s License, fork lift certificate, powder activated tool certificate.
Must work a minimum of 40 hours per week and be available during normal office hours and job hours that may vary depending upon other established duties and responsibilities.
McCree promotes an equal employment opportunity workplace that includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these duties. This job description may not be all inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.