The Carpenter is to assist and support the job classification of Master Structural Carpenter through Superintendent as directed.
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: McCree offers highly-competitive compensation and benefits. Compensation is based on qualifications and experience.
Compensation is negotiable.
- Installation of wood trim.
- Installation of wood doors.
- Installation of wood or aluminum windows.
- Installation of paneling and siding.
- Installation of finish hardware.
- Installation of fascia.
- Installation of soffits.
- Installation of metal door frames.
- Installation of metal doors.
- Installation of toilet partitions.
- Installation of toilet accessories.
- Installation of range hoods.
- Installation of cabinets.
- Installation of plastic laminate.
- Hang and finish drywall.
- Have knowledge of Finish Carpenter’s duties and be proficient in all lower task classifications.
- General knowledge of all construction trades, including, but not limited to roofing, insulation, plumbing, electrical, waterproofing, heating and air conditioning, termite prevention and material ordering.
- Be proficient in the use of all construction power tools air or electric, excluding the mill shop equipment.
- Must be able to perform the duties of the Finish Carpenter.
- Assist Master Carpenters through Superintendent with any tasks they are trying to perform.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) acceptable or equivalent construction experience. Must be familiar with blueprints and read and understand written and verbal instructions.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Powder activated tool certificate.
Must work a minimum of 40 hours per week and job hours that may vary depending upon other established duties and responsibilities and any additional time as required to meet goals and objectives.
McCree promotes an equal employment opportunity workplace that includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these duties. This job description may not be all inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.