Cabinet Maker / Installer
Are you a quality cabinet builder? McCree is searching for a Cabinet Fabricator and Installer for our Mill Shop in Orlando, Florida. Our Mill Shop builds cabinets and more for all our projects. We need a top-quality craftsman capable of managing small jobs and work with minimum supervision.
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: McCree offers highly-competitive compensation and benefits. Compensation is based on qualifications and experience.
Compensation is negotiable.
- Be proficient in all types of millwork including hard wood raised panels and custom-made trim
- Can perform any finish or rough carpentry function as well as millwork duties
- Ability to sequence all his work in a timely and organized manner
- Must be able to read mill workshop drawings and make cut list off shop drawings
- Assemble plywood boxes
- Laminate plywood boxes and countertops
- Must be able to install cabinets
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), 3 years experience in the cabinet industry.
- Computer literate, utilizing assigned McCree software efficiently.
Must work a minimum of 40 hours per week and be available during normal office hours and job hours that may vary depending upon other established duties and responsibilities as directed by the Mill Shop Manager and/or Superintendent and any additional time as required to meet goals and objectives.
McCree promotes an equal employment opportunity workplace that includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these duties. This job description may not be all inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.